Sunday, June 24, 2012

This Past Week...

Foster the People at Downsview Park ♥

Hey Everyone!

I apologize for not posting at all last week. It was super busy and I didn't have a chance to update the blog :( However I am back and the blog will resume it's usual posts starting tomorrow!

Being busy also means that I didn't have a chance to go online much, so there really haven't been too many links that caught my eye this past week (as I barely used the computer).

How has your week been? 

New reviews will be up soon!

,
Christina

PS I bought the new Maybelline BB cream and so far I LOVE it! It's perfect for summer because it has SPF 30, I wore it to Wonderland on Friday and didn't get burnt at all. There will be a review on it after I use it for another week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment