Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Adventures II


Good Afternoon Everyone! :)

I love a rich breakfast with a good cup of coffee and reading blogs and magazines early in the morning on weekends. Especially when it's after a nice long workout! It helps me relax and feel like it's really the start of the weekend :)


This week I received so many packages! There was one from an order I placed from Well.ca. I highly recommend this particular online store if you're in Canada because they are fast, efficient, and shipping's free (no minimal order required)!  They're basically like the online Shopper's Drug Mart, minus the point earning.

Speaking of SDM, this weekend you can spend 40,000 points and receive $90 off, which is a great deal! I'll be heading there tomorrow with my mom to see what I can pick up (hello new gradual tanner!)


Another package that I received was from a contest I won from Scene. They were giving out 10 limited edition make-up sets created by Benefit from the new movie Snow White and the Huntsman and I won one! You can also buy this set at Sephora for about $50 CND. The entire set includes a beautiful movie themed make-up bag, a full sized BADgal Lash Mascara and POREfessional PRO balm, and a mini Benetint and High Beam. It also includes a how-to booklet on the steps required to achieve the Snow White look worn by Kristen Stewart. I'm so excited to try everything out and write reviews on them. I've been meaning to buy Benetint for the longest time, however it doesn't really fit into my student budget so I never got around to it. A while ago I actually bought a mini sized BADgal Lash Mascara and really liked the formula. It doesn't take very long to dry and does not smudge or flake! I'll write a detailed review on it later.
 

The final package I received this week was one from ChickAdvisor. I signed up to review some feminine hygiene products and got them in the mail this week! They sent me a box of Tampax Radiant Regulars, Always Radiant Infinity Regulars, and Always Radiant Infinity Thin Liners. I am trying out the products right now as we speak (I know, TMI). They really do their job though, so I am satisfied!


 Right now I just finished baking another Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf, I ate the last one in 3 days! Time to cut down on eating the loaf haha. Hopefully my family can help me out with that this time!

I'm heading out tonight with some close friends for some dinner and a movie. We're going to Alice Fazooli's! I've never been there before and am so excited to try them out! There has only been good reviews from my friends about that restaurant, and I always love a good pasta. The movie that we're set out to watch is Prometheus. Apparently it has received good reviews, but mainly from the guys side. I'll do a review after I watch it to tell you guys how it is!

What an exciting week it's been! How has your week been going and what's your weekend looking like?

,
Christina

PS guys, Bright yellow is everywhere. Literally. The shade appeared in every store I walked into when I went shopping yesterday. I'm not sure if it's a trend or not, but I don't think I'll be jumping onto that bandwagon... bright colours are too much for me. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment