Friday, June 15, 2012

Neutrogena's 60th Anniversary Sample Box


Hi Everyone! :)

A few days ago I received a package in the mail from Neutrogena Canada. Last month they were giving out packages with 5 samples/coupons in them in celebration of their 60th anniversary in Canada. You were able to choose which samples/coupons you wanted from a list. The package came in a cute little box filled with your samples. Thanks Neutrogena!




Here are the samples/coupon I chose to receive (left to right):


• A coupon for Neutrogena's Rapid Clear All-in-1 Daily Scrub (expires Dec 2012)



• Neutrogena's Facial Cleansing Bar


The products are all great sizes for samples (especially the Facial Cleansing Bar). I am very pleased with what I received and will be trying out all the products with SPF this summer (yes, even then one designed for men - I figured that it would be more moisturizing for dry spots on my face).

I already use the Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen with SPF 50 and really like it because it does not feel greasy and absorbs fast into my skin. These samples are the perfect size for going out on trips or taking them to the gym.

As for the Facial Cleansing Bar, I will be trying that out soon and will update you all with a review after two consecutive weeks of trying it out. I did do a google search of the cleansing bar and have read mixed reviews on this product, so I think it's probably best if I tried it out myself to see what happens. Apparently it is drying, which will be optimal for these summer months as my skin has been starting to get oily around noon. I'll keep you all updated!

I'll also be using the coupon after I finish my current scrub. I'm really looking forward to it because it contains Salicylic Acid, which helps greatly with my acne.






Overall I love these samples! Thanks again Neutrogena!

,
Christina
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1.  
    I have just been looking around your blog and I love your style! I would love it if you could come and look at my blog and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook! Xx
     
    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel!

    Thanks for visiting me! I visited your blog and you take great pictures :) I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It was one of the best samples I've ever received :)

    ReplyDelete