Sunday, June 3, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things {June 3}


Home-baked Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf ♥

This has been an exciting week for the return of this blog!

Brand new posts!

Places that I loved this week:
} I love to crochet! All about Ami has a great tutorial on how to crochet slippers like the ones you see in this week's Saturday's Adventures post. 

} This beautiful necklace is next on my DIY to-do list:

} One of my favorite beauty blogs, Makeup and Beauty Blog, wrote a great review on Lush’s Buffy Body Butter Bar. Now I want one for myself.

} This handy dandy map for a possible future zombie apocalypse. 

} Would I ever love to stay in a tree house for my next vacation!

} Teachers should all blog when they’re this good.

} I discovered this fast and pretty hair trick just this afternoon. So perfect for the summer!


Holy moly did my Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf from yesterday turn out well! It is so delicious and if I can bake something as good as this from that recipe, then anyone can do it! (I am really not the best baker)

Hope you’re having a great weekend!

,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment