Friday, June 1, 2012

Return of the Blogger II (For real this time!)

Delicious Looking Macarons in Fresh Summer Shades (image: http://twospoons.wordpress.com/)

Good afternoon everyone!

It's finally June and I am officially back to blogging because my courses were all officially completed yesterday. I'm so excited to get back to blogging!

A long promised review of Garnier's BB cream will be up TODAY (I promise!) and there will also be lots more to come! (Philosophy's Purity Made Simple Cleanser, etc.)

I've also ordered new products and obviously tried out a ton of new products too, so there will be lots for me to review.

This is going to be an exciting, post-filled, and fun summer!

,

Christina

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back! Hope your courses went well ;)
    Thank you so much for
    stopping by<3


                        


    Have a great weekend!


     


    x♥x♥                      


                       


    http://saudebelezaexercicio.blogspot.com/


                                                  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria! Love your blog and I have to catch up on your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete