Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Updates

Box of Japanese cookies for my afternoon snack!
Good Evening!

It's the end of the weekend, fortunately for those in Ontario, today was Family Day! How did you spend your family day? Personally Mondays are not very bad for me in general, I only have a few classes and then work, but today was awesome because I had have a chance to sleep in and spend the day with some friends and family!

Here is a summary of this week's new posts:

A review on Dickinson's Original Pore Perfecting Toner

♥ Some super fun and easy DIY crayon hearts

A mini Shoppers Drug Mart haul





And here's a sneak-peek at some item that are going to be reviewed in the coming week!


  Some purchases from Ebay!
  Polysporin’s Lip Therapy (What a lip saver!)




I will also be making some layout changes to the blog over the course of this week to make it easier to navigate and find posts such as reviews and DIYs!





Two days ago I wrote a review on Chick Advisor. Chick Advisor is a review community that is updated by numerous members. They have reviews on products and places, including shops, baby products, and of course makeup and skincare products. When you sign up and write reviews you also have the chance to become a Product Tester. A product tester receives a new product (it ranges from a variety of items depending on the company – there have been toothbrushes, hair products, etc.) and has the chance to try it out. A part of being a product tester is to write a review on the product once you've tested it. 




Through the Product Review Club, I was able to try out L'Oreal Professionnel's Intense Repair Masque and Shampoo.


You can read my review (and many other members’ reviews) here:
L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Masque
L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Shampoo



I definitely recommend checking out Chick Advisor if you are an avid product purchaser! Going to this site has allowed me to read up reviews before I bought some items and I'm certain has saved me from many, many disappointing purchases.


If you do join ChickAdvisor, add me as a friend! I'm not as active there as I am on my blog, but the whole site itself is really great and interesting. [Here] is my profile.






Finally,

I'm so excited for my new followers. Thank you all for supporting me and following my blog! I'm so glad to meet others who love make-up and skincare products just as much as I do. If you have your own blog, send me a shout and I will definitely check it out (and follow of course!).

What would you like to see reviewed? Which types of posts are you interested in? I love comments and suggestions!

Hope you had a lovely Monday everyone :)


Mozart's waiting for me to let him in! 

,

Christina

4 comments:

  1. Cute doggy! I just found your blog and it's great! I'm also running a contest right now! You could win a £50 voucher for Sunglasses Shop and anyone can enter! Stop by and check it out!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good products!

    Mozart is soooo cute and adorable :D

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great Sunday :)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! :) I checked out your blog and love it :) You have great taste! I followed you ♥

      Delete