Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mini Haul and a Preview!

Items that I purchased from Urban Outfitters today. The Pac Man ice-cube tray and the Daily Doodle calendar is for my brother, and the cups are for me!
Happy Thursday Everyone! :)

Tomorrow I will be on a bus back home for two and a half hours. Guess what I'll be doing during that time...


Editing posts of course! I will be editing lots and lots of posts so that there will be lots and lots of reviews and fun stuff up! I'm so excited :)


Today I also got some new products from Shoppers Drug Mart:

♥ Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub (because I needed a new exfoliator and I love their 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment from the same line)

♥ Polysporin's Lip Therapy - my lips have been dry and chapped to a point where it hurts! I don't know where it started, but it needs to be fixed asap! Hopefully Polysporin can come and save the day.

♥ Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter (how exotic!). I've used this product before and really liked it so I thought that I should get another one as my EOS lip sphere is running out and I'm really not a big fan of it anymore.

Reviews for them will be up soon (especially the lip products)!

Here's a look at them now!

I'm super excited to post up new reviews! Also, I'm working on a compare and contrast post between a few mascaras, just to see how it goes (plus it's very fun to play around with all my mascaras!)

See you all tomorrow! :)

,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment