Friday, January 6, 2012

[Review] St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Here is the first review of the new year! Here we go...
St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser

Regular Price: Ranges from $5 - $10 depending on where you go

Can be purchased at: Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart

Claims: Clears breakouts and soothes

I love St.Ives because the company does not test their products on animals and they have a more ‘natural’ approach to producing their products. Their products are also easily accessible because they are in almost every local Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart and they are priced so reasonably and even cheaper when they are on sale. Their apricot face scrub has been one of my favorites for a long time and I find this product to be even more effective when used with the scrub.

Clear, Green-ish Gel

What I love:
- 2% Salicylic Acid mixed in with the cleanser
- Helped clear up my skin (which was breaking out a lot when I got home for the holidays)
- Fresh, light scent
- Oil free, paraben free, and hypoallergenic
- Minimal lather
- Leaves my face feeling clean, but not dry
- The Pump, it keeps the cleanser from dripping everywhere


What I dislike:
- Although this product does help and prevent breakouts, I find that Vichy’s Normaderm Gel Cleanser to be more effective. Although one really can’t complain judging from the price!

All-in-all: This is a great St.Ives product! It does support its claims, and certainly does help with clearing up light acne. If you’re out looking for a new cleanser, then this would be a great one to consider if you’re on a budget

Price:  5/5
Packaging:  5/5
Effectiveness:  4/5
GRADE: A

I'm packing up right now because I'm going back to where I live for school tomorrow morning! Super excited to go back because tomorrow is also my boyfriend and I's 3rd month. Since we didn't get to celebrate Christmas and New Years together, we're going to celebrate it tomorrow.

Also, I'm really glad that I'm updating this blog and thus keeping to my resolution. This is so fun, and I already have some more posts that are waiting to be edited. So come back soon!

Hope that you all are enjoying the beginning of your weekend! What are some of your plans?

,
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment