Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!

Hello Everyone!

I'm back, and am ringing in the new year with new posts, new reviews, and fun stuff!

So I'm going to kick off the first post of 2012 with one of the most adorable videos from last year. If you haven't seen this this will probably definitely make your day:


I really do apologize for not posting since the summer. I ended up working and then going back for my second year of university, which is a ton of fun, but also tremendously busy! 

However, that doesn't mean I did not try out new products! Over these past months that I haven't posted, I tried out so many new stuff! So tons and tons of new reviews will be up soon.

Some upcoming product reviews will be:
- Philosophy's Purity Made Simple Cleanser
- St. Ives' Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser
- Vichy's Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel Cleanser
- Dickenson's Cleansing Astringent Pore PerfectingToner
- Cetaphil's Moisturizing Lotion
- Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

- Urban Decay's Vegan Palette (no longer produced, but has some shades that are still continued)
- EOS' Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
- Maybelline's Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara

... and lots more! So if you've been wanting to try out a product, but didn't decide on whether you should buy it or not, why not wait for a review first?

I will also be whitening my teeth starting TODAY using Plus White's 5 Minute Whitening Gel system. Day by day pictures and updates will be up! Hopefully this can get my lightly stained teeth whiter in time for my birthday, which is next week!

Setting Sail for 2012!

Last year has come and passed. Phew, boy was that fast! Second semester of first year, summer, and the first semester of second year went by like a speeding bullet. I did have fun though, and learned not only academically, but in life aspects too. I hope that your year went as well as mine did!

As this is the new year, some resolutions of mine are to:
► Be more responsible.
► Pick something, and stick to it. I already chose mine and it's updating this blog! I love blogging, but I'm not very good at keeping a good posting interval, so I'm going to try extra hard to keep this blog updated!
► Stay healthy. Take my vitamins, eat well, and live happy :)

How was last year for you? What was something that went very well in 2011? What would you like to accomplish in 2012?

What a whirlwind of a post! Lots to come, so see you soon!

♥,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment