Friday, June 17, 2011

Sugar-y Friday! (And Wonderland Wednesday!)

The infamous Canada's Wonderland's mountains/waterfall
Hello!

I apologize for not posting over the past few days, they were really busy. I will do better next week! The L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick post is coming up right after this one!

The Bohemeth :o
So I went to Wonderland with a few friends this Wednesday and we had a blast! The weather was perfect and there was barely any lines (because it's a school day) so we got to go on all the rides we wanted.

Sad part was that their new ride, Windseeker, wasn't open yet :(

But if you're looking for a place to go this summer, Canada's Wonderland is a great place to check out :)



The Bat! - One of my favorites ♥
Riptide (or as I know it, the Cliffhanger)
Entrance to the Wild Beast
Can't wait for the weekend to start, do you guys all realize that it's already the 17th of June? MAN did the month go by fast! What are some of your plans for this weekend? I hope it's fun and exciting!

♥,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment