Monday, June 13, 2011

Make-Up Monday!

Some green tea with my breakfast gets me going ♥

Good Morning!

Hope that you all are having a great start to your day because I sure am :) Went for a run this morning. Days with morning runs are always good! (wait, not sure if that came out right haha)

Mondays are also great to start new things! Today I will be starting Crest Whitestrips! I'll be updating on the process and results daily.


Yesterday I went for a mini makeup spree at Shoppers Drug Mart (one of my favorite drugstores of all time). They have really great deals going on this week, some of my favorites - but can not buy any more because I have too much - are:

♠ Rimmel Lash Maxxx Mascara : $3.99
♠ Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eyeshadow : $3.99
♠ (NEW!) Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara : $4.99
*In fact, tons of Maybelline and Rimmel products are on sale this week! So it's a great time to stock up :)

and...
- Cottage Cheese : $2.99

I had to put many products back because I really couldn't have another mascara or eye shadow in my collection.


Today's make-up review will be on L'oreal's Colour Riche Lipstick. Check back soon for the post (I'm still talking pictures!)


Talk soon!
♥,
Pinnkels

No comments:

Post a Comment