Friday, June 17, 2011

[Review] L'oreal's Colour Riche Lipstick in Burning Rose (286)

(Swatch - no flash)
Here's the first makeup post of the summer! :)


L'oreal's Colour Riche Colour Intense Lipstick in Burning Rose (286)

I bought this recently since this summer we've seen a lot of brighter lip looks. Normally I barely wear any lipstick, I'm really a Burt's Bees kind of girl because to tell you the truth I find lipstick to be too much most of the time. However I really enjoy this lipstick and I find myself wearing it quite frequently nowadays :P

Price: ± $10.99 

Claims:
• Intense shades
• Easy to wear
• Matches with nail polish from L'oreal.


Pros:
- The shade! It is a raspberry red with little sparkles (however you really don't see the sparkles once applied). The colour bright enough so that you can tell that I'm wearing lipstick, but not so bright that people think: "Ooh girl, you need to check yourself."

- Light gold packaging - I find it very pretty and classy.

- Long wearing: After eating/drinking/talking/whatever I am pleased to say that this lipstick has stayed on! The sparkles come off, but the colour is still on my lips after a few hours.


Cons:
- Hard to remove. I know this contradicts the long wearing factor, but when I don't want the colour anymore, I have to rub/brush my lips vigorously to get it off (this is just me being picky).


All-in-all:
The lipstick is fantastic! It's very pigmented, long wearing, and goes so well with my tanned skin tone :) I would definitely recommend this lipstick!

Swatch with flash

No flash! See how pretty it is on lips?

This shade is great for everyday wear too :)
Price: 4/5

Packaging:4.5/5
Pigment:5/5
Wear: 3.5/5

Grade: A-

I hope that you enjoyed the first review of the summer! :) Check back often for more (goodness knows I have a ton of products to review!)

Mozart patiently waiting for his dinner :P
Have a great evening guys!


,
Christina

P.S. Revlon Lipsticks (another great lipstick) are only $4.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart tomorrow (Saturday) only! I would go and buy some more, but I already have too much haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment